What strategies did each of the major candidates use during the Governor's race?
With Louisiana’s gubernatorial election finally over, LPB joins with the LSU Manship School of Mass Communications to review the 2015 race to the Governor’s Mansion. Campaign managers, journalists, political analysts and pundits explore the spirited contest and the winning strategy. Panelists also examine the role that money from Super PACs played in the contest. Catch “Election 2015: An Analysis” Wednesday, December 16 at 7 p.m. on LPB HD and in New Orleans on WLAE.
The first panel will cover Campaign, Strategy & Analysis.
• Shauna Sanford, Louisiana Public Broadcasting
• Elizabeth Crisp, The Advocate
• Ryan Cross, Campaign Manager, Scott Angelle
• Ryan Fletcher, media consultant, Scott Angelle
• Jay Vicknair, Campaign Manager, Jay Dardenne
• Mary Patricia Wray, Communications Director, John Bel Edwards
• Jared Arsement, media consultant, John Bel Edwards
• Kyle Ruckert, Campaign Manager, David Vitter
The second panel explores Super PAC’s & the 2015 Campaign Moderators are:
• Melinda Deslatte, The Associated Press
• Julia O’Donoghue, NOLA.com/The Times-Picayune
• Joel DiGrado, Fund for Louisiana’s Future
• Trey Ourso, Gumbo PAC
We want to know your opinion! Leave your comments in the box below.Commenting is not available in this weblog entry.